Cricket Tasmania congratulates young Tigers trio, Melodie Armstrong, Maddison Brooks and Amy Smith, who have each been named in Cricket Australia's Talent Squad following the Under 15 Female National Championships in Canberra last week.
The camp will take place at Bupa National Cricket Centre in Brisbane in October. Following the camp, 14 players will be selected to represent a Cricket Australia XI at next season's Cricket Australia Under 18 National Championships.
1. Chloe Ainsworth (Western Australia)
2. Jade Allen (New South Wales Metro)
3. Jaide Anthony (Victoria Country)
4. Melodie Armstrong (Tasmania)
5. Kristy Arulrajah (Victoria Metro)
6. Deni Baker (ACT/NSW Country)
7. Maddison Brooks (Tasmania)
8. Erin Carroll (Victoria Metro)
9. Georgia Gall (Victoria Country)
10. Sienna Ginger (Queensland)
11. Ella Hayward (Victoria Metro)
12. Gemma Kennedy (South Australia)
13. Lauren Kua (New South Wales Metro)
14. Clare Levings (ACT/NSW Country)
15. Rhys McKenna (Victoria Country)
16. Tahlia Meier (Victoria Country)
17. Meg Mettam (Queensland)
18. Clare Moore (New South Wales Metro)
19. Frankie Nicklin (New South Wales Metro)
20. Ananaya Sharma (New South Wales Metro)
21. Holly Simmons (ACT/NSW Country)
22. Amy Smith (Tasmania)
23. Poppy Stockwell (Western Australia)
24. Ella Wilson (South Australia)
25. Mikayla Wrigley (Queensland)
Speaking at the conclusion of the Championships, Cricket Australia High Performance Coach, Leah Poulton said:
"I was really pleased with how close the contests were this year, with a high number of matches decided in the last over. Players learn a lot from these situations and it really puts their skills and composure to the test.
"The talent was well spread across the states which is great to see, with at least two players from each state selected in the talent squad. It's exciting to see such great depth at this age level, and I look forward to seeing them progress over the next few seasons as they move toward senior cricket."