Woolworths Cricket Blast is a fun and fast program for kids of all abilities to learn the skills and play Australia’s favourite sport.
Buzzing with the energy of big bash cricket, Woolworths Cricket Blast teaches kids how to bat, bowl, field and catch over a minimum of six weeks—all while making new friends.
Junior Blasters Ages 5-7
(60 minute sessions)
• Learn new skills including catching, throwing and teamwork
• Make new friends or organise a group to learn together
• Wear the colours of your favourite big bash heroes in a personalised t-shirt
• All equipment supplied, parents join in the fun
Visit PLAYCRICKET.COM.AU to find out more and join the Junior Blasters Squad today!
Master Blasters Ages 7-10
(90 minute sessions)
• For kids with basic cricket skills
• Every kid gets a chance to bat, bowl and field
• Wear the colours of your favourite big bash heroes with your choice of a coloured player cap and also receive club shirt (only applicable at certain Clubs)
• Make new friends or organise a group to play together
• All equipment supplied, parents join the fun
Join the Master Blasters Team by visiting PLAYCRICKET.COM.AU
Are you wanting to give the Blast a try before signing up? Not a worry, we've got Come N Try events throughout Tasmania:
Wednesday 17th October 4:30pm
Cornelian Bay Sportsgrounds, Hobart
For more information, email email@example.com, no registration required.
North West Tasmania
Wednesday 10th October 10:00am-11:00am
Latrobe Recreational Ground
Wednesday 10th October 1:00pm-2:00pm
Sheffield Recreational Ground
Thursday 11th October 10:00am-11:00am
Thursday 11th October 1:00pm-2:00pm
Acton Recreational Ground
Thursday 11th October 3:00pm-4:00pm
Friday 12th October 1:00pm-2:00pm
Ulverstone Cricket Club (River Road)