Last week, North Melbourne announced a deal to move an extra game per year to Blundstone Arena until the end of the 2021 AFL season.
This means the Kangaroos will have four matches per year at the stadium for the next three seasons, and their win-loss record of 14 wins and 4 losses since it began games in our state's capital is a big reason why.
From a Cricket Tasmania Members point of view, long may this win-loss record continue.
Platinum Members of Cricket Tasmania become Members of Blundstone Arena and as such, enjoy guaranteed access free of charge to a reserved seat to each of these four matches.
Aside this great benefit of becoming a member, there's many more including access to all Domestic and International cricket at Blundstone Arena and across Tasmania, including:
- Seven KFC Big Bash League matches (5 at Blundstone Arena, 2 at UTAS Stadium, Launceston)
- Seven rebel Women's Big Bash League matches (3 at Blundstone Arena, 2 at UTAS Stadium, Launceston and 2 at West Park, Burnie)
- Gilliette One-Day International between Australia and South Africa on Sunday 11 November at Blundstone Arena
- Five Sheffield Shield matches beginning from November 17 vs. Victoria, all at Blundstone Arena
- Cricket Australia XI vs. Sri Lanka from January 17 - 19 at Blundstone Arena
- Toyota Futures League matches (October 29 - November 1 at Kingston Twin Ovals & February 25 - 28 at Lindisfarne Memorial Park)
- Women's National Cricket League (November 9 & 10 at NTCA Ground, North Hobart)
If you're currently a Gold Member of Cricket Tasmania, an upgrade to Platinum level is now available! Please contact our friendly Membership team to organise this upgrade on (03) 6282 0400.
To view all of the Cricket Tasmania Membership packages, click here.