A Special General Meeting of the Tasmanian Cricket Association will be held at 6:30pm on Monday 1 July 2019 in the Function Room, Ricky Ponting Stand, Blundstone Arena, Bellerive.
The Special General Meeting is to enable Members to vote on proposed changes to the Memorandum and Articles of the Association, namely:
1. To delete Memorandum (u).
2. To amend Memorandum 6 and Articles 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 13, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 28, 38, 40 and 41 to make such provisions gender neutral.
3. To amend Article 4 in relation to entitlements of future Life Members.
4. To amend Articles 10 and 11 in relation to the number of Elected Directors.
5. To amend Article 18 in relation to the required number of meetings of Directors and quorum.
6. To amend Articles 26 and 30 in relation to Selection Committees.
7. To amend Article 31 relating to the Grade Cricket Committee.
8. To amend Article 47 in relation to delivery of notices.
Please see a letter to Cricket Tasmania Members from Chairman Mr. Andrew Gaggin here.
Please see Explanatory Notes to the proposed changes here.
Please see The Resolution to Change here.
Please see the current Tasmanian Cricket Association Constitution here.
A Proxy Form for voting can be downloaded here, these must be completed and returned to the Cricket Tasmania office at Blundstone Arena by 6pm Friday 28 June.