Cricket Tasmania Membership renewals for the 2019/20 season are open for existing members from today.
A Cricket Tasmania Membership is the ultimate sports and entertainment package in Tasmania, allowing access to domestic, international, Women’s and Men’s Big Bash League cricket matches, as well AFL fixtures held at Blundstone Arena, plus a range of other exclusive Member benefits.
This year we have transitioned to a new centralised membership system for both Cricket Tasmania and Hobart Hurricanes Members, previously we had two separate systems for each. This new platform will allow for greater functionality and a more stream lined experience for our Members.
Sales for new Members for both Cricket Tasmania and Hobart Hurricanes will be on sale in the coming weeks.
Step-by-step Renewal Guide
To renew your Membership online, please follow these steps.
Your Username will be the email address linked to your Membership, while you will have had a temporary password emailed to you which you will be prompted to change when logging in for the first time.
1) CLICK HERE to access your Account Manager. Then login using your email address and temporary password which has been emailed to you. You will then set your password.
2) Your Invoice Summary will display. Existing Associate Cards are optional and can be removed if desired. Click on Continue.
3) Please answer a few short questions to confirm some details. Click on Continue.
4) Associate Cards can be added at this step. A Member is entitled up to two (2) Associate Cards this season. Click on Continue.
5) Select to Pay in Full or over Six (6) monthly payments, the first payment is due when you renew. Add your credit or debit card, including CVV, and accept the terms and conditions.
Click on Pay Now. If your payment was successful, you will receive a confirmation email and can view the updated invoice.
6) Congratulations! You are renewed! If you have received multiple emails, it is because you have made a purchase on behalf of other Members last season. To process the renewal for those Members please click on your name and press the switch account button.
For any assistance, please contact the Membership Team on (03) 6282 0400 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are more than happy to assist.
Here's to a fantastic season!