Cricket Tasmania will hold three Club Development Expos in the South, North and North-West of the state in the lead-up to the 2019-20 summer of cricket.
Each expo is designed to build and support our cricket community across the State, with the comprehensive agenda covering several critical aspects of the day-to-day running of a community cricket club, including:
- Mental Health in Clubs, Club Health & Volunteer Support
- Marketing & Promotion for your Club
- A Sport For All workshop
- MyCricket Products - including the significantly enhanced Live Score App.
- Safeguarding Children and Cricket Tasmania Affiliation
- Financial Management, Sponsorship & Fundraising ideas
- Total Cricket Scorer workshop
- Woolworths Master Blaster Coordinators Session
- Club Junior Coordinators (Hurricanes Junior League & Junior Formats) workshop.
- Free Community Level 1 Coaching Course (Four hours face-to-face training).
*Please note that some of these sessions are run simultaneously, so we encourage you to have multiple attendees from your club.
Expo Dates - please register your attendance for the Hobart session.
South - Sunday 23 September 11am - 3pm, Blundstone Arena, Hobart. Please register for the day and different workshops here.
North - Monday 7 October, 5:45pm - 8:25pm, NTCA Ground, Launceston.
North-West - Wednesday 9 October, 5:45pm - 8:25pm, at Penguin District School.
03 September 2019