1. Tasmanian Tigers Men: 2017-18 Sheffield Shield Grand Finalists.
2. Hobart Hurricanes Men: BBL|07 Grand Finalists.
3. Male Program Head Coach Adam Griffith on the 'rise and rise' overseeing both the Tigers and Hurricanes men's squads with the vast majority of players representing both teams.
4. New highly respected and successful Female Program Head Coach Salliann Briggs in charge of the Tigers and Hurricanes women's squads:
- Briggs coached Loughborough Lightning to the inaugural England Women’s Super League Final.
- Former England Women’s Academy and Under-19s Coach.
5. Early July start to pre-season training on turf for ALL male and female players with our new Blundstone Arena Winter Cricket Training Marquee putting us weeks ahead of the other States.
6. New Tasmanian Tiger pace bowler Gurinder Sandhu.
7. New Hobart Hurricane James 'The Finisher' Faulkner.
8. New Female Program Assistant Coach in State cricketing icon and former successful Tigers captain Dan Marsh.
9. FULL Home + Away Seasons for BOTH the men's and women's Hurricanes for the first time with each squad playing SEVEN Big Bash games right here in Tasmania.
- Home games in Hobart (3), Launceston (2) and Burnie (2)
- Hobart Four-Team Four-Game Festival Weekend
- 6 out of 7 home games on weekends
- Christmas Eve fully-themed afternoon blockbuster
- Two Friday night Blundstone Arena home clashes
- Two UTAS Stadium home games in Launceston
- Sunday 30 December W/BBL Double Header Day
- Five Hobart home games - up from four last season
10. Blundstone Arena's One-Day International: Australia v South Africa - Sunday 11 November is included in your membership.
Save money. Get rewarded. And belong...
Get ALL this event access included...
• Gillette One-Day International - Australia v South Africa: Sunday 11 November.
• Tour Match - Cricket Australia XI v Sri Lanka: 17-19 January.
• KFC T20 Men's Big Bash League 7 x Home Games - Hobart Hurricanes: BBL|07 Grand Finalists!
• Rebel T20 Women's Big Bash League 7 x Home Games - Hobart Hurricanes: New Head Coach Salliann Briggs & Assistant Coach Dan Marsh!
• Toyota Futures League (Tasmanian Tigers 2nd XI):
TAS v QLD: 29 October - 1 November.
TAS v WA: 25-28 February.
• Women's National Cricket League (Limited Overs): Tasmanian Tigers Women
TAS v QLD 9 November.
TAS v SA 11 November.
• JLT Sheffield Shield: Tasmanian Tigers Men
TAS v VIC 17-20 November.
TAS v SA 27-30 November.
TAS v QLD 7-10 December.
TAS v WA 11-14 March.
TAS v NSW 20-23 March.
Gold Members also have the opportunity to purchase one ticket and one additional guest pass into the Members Area for AFL matches held at Blundstone Arena.
Platinum Members automatically receive a Members Area reserved seat for AFL matches held at Blundstone Arena.
• Purchase up to two guest passes into the Members Area for selected fixtures.
• First class seating views from the Members Pavilion & Bar.
• Exclusive cricket news & media updates prior to public release.
• Invitations to member exclusive events.
• Hurricanes Café & Tasmanian Cricket Museum discounts.
• Exclusive member card, lapel pin & member sticker.
Cricket Tasmania makes it easy for members with bundled pricing and the opportunity to pay your membership across four low monthly instalments.
There are also FOUR ways you can renew your current membership or join as a new member:
ONE: Sign up or login with your username and password online through our Membership Portal by clicking here.
TWO: Visit our Blundstone Arena Customer Hub next to the Main Western Gate's Hurricanes Café at 15 Derwent Street, Bellerive, Hobart.
THREE: Call our friendly Membership Services Team on (03) 6282 0481 to discuss options over the phone.
FOUR: Request a Membership Application/Renewal Form for yourself or family and friends by calling our Membership Services Team on (03) 6282 0481 or email your request to - firstname.lastname@example.org