COVID-19 Guidelines and Resources
Cricket Tasmania in line with State Government advice provides COVID-19 Guidelines and Resources
The COVID-19 pandemic situation is everchanging, and Cricket Tasmania strongly recommends all clubs and associations follow the below steps regarding COVID-19 safety to ensure the safety of participants, members and the community.
- Stay up to date with Tasmanian Government Public Health advice
- Read and understand ‘CT Living with COVID-19 Recommended Processes for Clubs & Associations’
- Read and Understand ‘CT COVID-19 Best Practice Guide’
- Liaise with local council or facility authority to discuss COVID-19 Safety for your club or association
Please note that all information in this webpage and documents provided is subject to Tasmanian State Government advice. Please ensure you visit https://coronavirus.tas.gov.au/families-community/sport-and-recreation for up to date, general information.
Guidelines and Resources Click Below:
- Cricket Australia’s Guidelines and Resources for Clubs and Participants through COVID-19
- CT Living with COVID-19 Recommended Processes for Clubs & Associations
- CT COVID-19 Best Practice Guide
- Begin your season process for Clubs and Associations
- COVID-19 Safety Plan Template
- COVID-19 Safety Officer Position Description
As of 1 May 2021 the free Check In TAS App must be used for contract tracing.
Contact tracing is mandatory for sport and recreation training, events, competition and any other gatherings longer than 15 minutes. All people aged 16 years and over, including staff and volunteers, are required to check in using the App.