Game Development Officer - North
- Fantastic opportunity to grow grassroots cricket in Tasmania
- Leading professional sporting organisation
- Position is based in Launceston
Cricket Tasmania is the governing body of cricket in Tasmania promoting and developing the game throughout the state. As a unique and iconic sporting organisation Cricket Tasmania has responsibility for all aspects of the sport within Tasmania from junior cricket and coaching programs right through to professional players, coaches and umpires.
Cricket Tasmania has an exciting opportunity for a Game Development Officer to join our Game & Market Development team. Based in Launceston and reporting to the Regional Cricket Manager – North you will facilitate the promotion and development of Tasmanian cricket in the Northern region of Tasmania.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and developing relationships with associations, clubs and schools to promote the game of cricket
- Promote, develop and support the delivery of entry level programs within clubs and associations including MILO in2Cricket and MILO T20 Blast
- Provide leadership and management for both paid and unpaid roles involved in school programs such as The Captain’s Challenge, Extended Skills Program and MILO T20 Blast School Cups
- Leverage the profile of the Big Bash League and the Hobart Hurricanes as a strategy for maximizing participation
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Current drivers licence & Working with Vulnerable People Registration
- Knowledge and experience of cricket development programs
- Well developed communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of cricket’s stakeholders
- Exceptional planning, time-management, coordination and organisational skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt
To view the full job description CLICK HERE
Completed applications, including a resume and brief covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GDON in the subject line.
To discuss the opportunity further please call Simon Aufder-Heide on 0409 477 650.
Applications close 9am Monday 26th June 2017.